Friday, June 12, 2009

Starstruck


Ryan and I sat down to breakfast yesterday morning when a guy in sunglasses and a beard walked in to grab a coffee. Ryan recognized him and told me to look. Turns out it was Zach Galifianakis from the movie "The Hangover." He is the one carrying the baby in the picture above. Right after he walks up to the counter, Bradley Cooper walked in as well (He is the one in the middle of the picture). Ryan and I were like two kids on Christmas morning. We had seen The Hangover before we left and laughed the whole way through it. It is one of the best comedies I have ever seen. I was real tempted to walk over to them and ask to have my picture taken but we ended up just sitting and staring. As Zach went to walk out, we stopped him and just said we thought the movie was very funny. He thanked us and seemed surprised that we recognized him. (Which wasn't that hard. He had the beard and the exact same sunglasses on as the ones he wore in the movie). Bradley heard that there wwere two Americans in the cafe and came over to meet us. He was really cool and said, "Hey, I'm Bradley, nice to meet you." He and Zach were in town for the London premier and we talked for a bit about that and then they left.
How weird is it that we were sitting in some random cafe in London and those two come walking in off the street?